How cute is this picture?? See that little dimple?? That's from where I wear that little cheek out from kissing it!So, another week has flown by! At first, when I thought about the past week, I thought, "Hmm, nothing really new is going on..." However, I realized I just wasn't giving enough credit to the small milestones we have experienced this past week! And here they are...in no particular order...
--First trip to the pediatrician! He passed with flying colors! Which really just means he was back up to, and a little over, his birth weight--now weighing in at 6 lbs 6 oz...such the heavy weight ;)
--The umbilical cord has made its departure. Even though I knew this is supposed to happen, it still kind of freaked me out when it did. And, yes, I did save it for Jacob to see which he said was gross.
--First and second time he stayed with a baby sitter! His Gammaw came to stay with him while we went to a visitation. It was only an hour, but still! And then, the next day we dropped him off with his Nana while we went to the funeral. (a whole TWO hours!) Baby steps, people, baby steps.
And, that's all folks...have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment